Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beechworth Camp Wednesday 9th

Today we headed to the blacksmith and I even thought the technology and stuff has been never been upgraded but really the blacksmith said that the technology was fine and that blacksmiths don't need technology you see In the future which made me laugh!. so seriously I laughed. Anyway after I went to this telegraph station and not any regular telegraph station the world's busiest morse code station In the world. There was a large museum and everyone thought the phones worked! HA HA (even I was dumb enough to think that). Anyway the lunch was great and visiting the MB Cellars ROCKED Free cordial for everyone!. The place looked cool but the guide made us sit on the benches and listen about history of cordial and alcohol In Victoria. The Beechworth Honey was awesome!!! Bees are one of the greatest and busiest chefs ever. In fact they help human chefs and I really love the honey!!.Anyway here Is a photo I took. You may think this Is bad but you will get the point. Anyway Mr Tongue saved me from falling during the Gorge Walk Hike and we walked 6km!. I just love running (and walking) and the funny thing Is that Finn N got an award for walking with me!. Craziest award ever!!!. Ok moving on, I enjoyed taking photos cause I like It, There where a bunch of stuff you can see and makes you wanna take photos. Ok we walked to the Old Priory and had the Solway's Got Talent and I did how to play Foursquare and WON. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment